Whats going on at Bump to Bubs ?
Many of the little bubs have grown and are now walking so since February we have been running an additional group called Beyond Bubs for those with babies 1- 2 years.Come and join us in a series of informal sessions led by our experienced Childbirth Educators. We have invited a number of guest speakers to come and share their expertise and answer your questions in the relaxed setting of our Success workshop rooms.
Every Friday from 10 am until 12 noon
Bump to Bubs for pregnant women to mums with babies in arms from 13th January 2017
Beyond Bubs for mums with babies 1-2 years starts 3rd February 2017
Call 9498 6033 for more information or email [email protected] to register your interest.
Cost: These sessions are free for members. If you are not a member come along and enjoy two free sessions, we are sure you will love it !
Program for April/May 2017
- April 28th : Social and catch up morning tea, bring some food to share !
- May 5th: Edna Giutini with tips on chiropractic and your baby. Aline Brion from Green Skills inc. who will talk with us about cloth nappies
- May 12th: Music workshop with Nicole Lloyd week 1
- May 19th: Music workshop with Nicole Lloyd week 2
- May 26th: Music workshop with Nicole Lloyd week 3